Surveillance: Ethical Issues, Legal Limitations, and Efficiency
This project received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 284725, for the period 1 February 2012 to 30 June 2015
The main results of the SURVEILLE project were presented at The State of the Union 2015 Conference in May 2015 in Florence. This website presents the main public research outputs (deliverables) of the project. Work towards academic publications continues.
Selected SURVEILLE publications:
- D2.6 Matrix of Surveillance Technologies
- SURVEILLE Paper on a Terrorism Prevention Scenario based on D2.8
- D2.9 Consolidated survey of surveillance technologies
- D3.8 Report combining results of all effectiveness research
- D3.9 Final Report of WP3
- D4.7 The scope of the right to privacy in public places
- D4.10 Synthesis report from WP4
- More publications »
For the SURVEILLE Briefing Note, click here.
For a printable (booklet) version, click here. Select Page Scaling: Booklet Printing; Booklet Subset: Both sides; and from from Properties: choose “Color”. (These selections will depend on your system environment and are given here as an illustration).