The meeting of the SURVEILLE Project End User Panel took place on Thursday, 24 October 2013 at Police Headquarters – Mannheim, Germany.The following issues were discussed:
- The End User Panel Group welcomed guests from the Fraunhofer Institute in Karlruhe, Germany and TU Delft in the Netherlands
- Update on SURVEILLE Project
- Previous EUP submissions on surveillance technology / equipment and draft papers on deliverables.
- AFUS – Application for Finding Usability Standards – presentation and demonstration on software prototype (paper on deliverable 3.3)
- AFUS – Trial use by members of EUP with support from Fraunhofer and completion of questionnaire.
- Discussion on deliverable focussing on suggested scoring of technology equipment by SURVEILLE Consortium.
- Discussion on deliverables assessing cost effectiveness of surveillance technology.
- SURVEILLE Ethics Advisory Service.